The Children's Museum of Stockton participates in community based events that benefit the greater Stockton area.
We are happy to participate as a community booth for public and private events. The Museum will bring informational materials, an art activity, exhibit component, or our Mobile Art Bus* to your event for your visitors to enjoy.
To request the Museum to attend your community event please send the following information at least 30 days prior to the event date (an event flyer and/or registration form may be included):
- Name of event
- Date and time of event (please indicate set up and tear down times)
- Location including any parking or specific placement instructions
- What type of booth or activity you are requesting (informational, art activity, exhibit, Mobile Art Bus)
- If a certificate of Insurance is required please list the appropriate host information and liability amount
- If tables, chairs, a tent, etc will be provided
- Anticipated attendance number
Please send Community Event Participation requests to:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children's Museum of Stockton
Attn: Donation Request
402 W. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95203
*Please note that the Mobile Art Bus is a grant-funded program that brings a more engaging art experience and/or exhibit display to your location. Availability of the Mobile Art Bus depends on funding, staffing availability, weather, and overall operating condition of the bus. Please indicate on your request if you are specifically interested in the Mobile Art Bus for your event.