The Museum is happy to contribute to local non-profit organizations, schools, and churches to aid in fundraising efforts that directly benefit children!
The Museum will donate four (4) general admission passes valued at $24.
*The Children's Museum of Stockton does not give monetary donations. Not all donation requests will be fulfilled due to the high number of requests we receive per month.
To submit a donation request please send a letter (on letterhead) with the following information:
- Name of event
- Description of event (please describe how the funds raised will be used; i.e. programming, materials, scholarships, etc).
- Date of event (please send request at least 30 days prior to the event)
- Tax Identification Number
- Contact information
Please send Donation Requests (with letter) to:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Children's Museum of Stockton
Attn: Donation Request
402 W. Weber Avenue
Stockton, CA 95203
Approved donation requests will be sent via mail within 2 weeks of receiving.